Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm just finishing off my A levels this summer and applied to three Vet schools, Bristol, Liverpool and RVC and had two back up biovet options, RVC and Surrey, on my ucas application. I have since got offers from all five of my options, (which I was definitely not expecting!) and I'm a bit stuck on which one to pick. I liked Bristol Uni, as well as Bristol as a city but I am interested in Equine Veterinary Medicine and Liverpool is well known for it's colic surgery, as well as it's equine facilities/referral cases. However, I'm not sure if I was as keen on Liverpool as a city. I've also heard that RVC have accepted the occasional student that has just missed out on the grades, although how often this happens I'm not so sure. I've looked round all three on open days/interview days but I'm still not sure.
    Basically I'm thinking of putting two Vet options as my firm and insurance and then going to clearing if I miss out and doing biovet. I'm predicted AAA but I'm not 100% confident on the Chemistry front as one of my teachers this year has been shocking. Any advice would be gratefully received!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.