How was ICT?- Edexcel Watch

stephen_1990
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I found it quite difficult while other people were saying how easy it was.

Still, all I need is something like 50% to get an A* so I am not really worried about it.

How about you guys?
Excalibur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I found it dreadful. Thank God other people thought it difficult too! I only did short course though.
jonjoe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Easy, until the last 3 or 4 pages they were impossible. I had a C grade before i even sat the exam lol so i werent too stressed 55% for an A* i think i did it.
Eternity Forever
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Firstly, it seemed difficult to me, but as the paper progressed, it became easier and I used some general knowledge to answer some questions. I dont know how much I need for an A or A* grade(does anyone?), I got an A* overall for my 4 pieces of coursework, so I am hoping this will pull through.
Forest-Law
Report 12 years ago
it was more difficult than I imagined but I think I did alright...

I struggled on the question about computer models though but just wrote quickly what it could be....hoping to get some marks that way. I got an A* for CW but my teacher said that you still need a high paper grade to keep the A* overall.
Krystal
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
its just hard i think because u neva know what answer is on that stupid markscheme 4 ICT. Wen i practiced papers...i knew i was right but it wasnt on the markscheme. I thought the paper was easy enough....but do we really know how easy it was until we get our grades/marks???
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i found it incredibly hard..i reckon i wont have got over 50% my cw is 57%/60% tho so hopefully that will bring it up drastically...i was aiming for an a* but that wont happen now...

i even found the basic multiple choice SO hard, and apparently the question about the input mask wasnt even in the gcse textbook it was an alevel textbook
davidjones90
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just would like to say...

My teacher told us it was a VERY hard exam and the grade will be 'slightly' lower than usual. She said not too worry too.

We'll see
Excalibur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hope so... I was dead by the end of the multiple choice questions. The paper last year was really easy compared to this year's.
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
last years paper was a p*** take compared to this one yeah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.56%
No - but I will (17)
5.38%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.33%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.73%

Watched Threads