making sex feel good again Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I'm 19 and I discovered I was gay about 3 years ago. I had a relationship with another guy last year and it was my first sexual relationship.

When I lost my virginity to him, it was good because he caught my male g-spot (yes, I am a bottom/passive). But on subsequent times we had sex it didn't feel as good.

It stopped feeling good when I caught a urinary tract infection, which made my rectum and prostate area feel funny. That feeling has gone away now, but I still can't feel anything from my g-spot when we have sex. Would the infection have caused this?

I'm too scared to go to the doctor in case he says it's something serious. I'm only 19, I'm too young to get sick from prostate problems!
PlayboyBunny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you're mature enough to have sex, you're old enough to get problems checked out. Go and see your MD.
by-torslayshisfoe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Get it checked out.

It may be an infection and not necessarily cancer! As you said, it's unusual for young men to get prostate cancer.
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Jason Mraz)
Go and see your MD.
In England we call it a GP.
PlayboyBunny
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Talya)
In England we call it a GP.
Respect.
Nyx
Report 12 years ago
Internet entities on an online message board won't be able to offer professional advice or a proper diagnosis. Your best bet would be to go and see a doctor. If it *is* something serious, wouldn't you rather have it caught now in the early stages instead of when you start developing life-threatening problems?
Zoecb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm sure whatever it is it can be treated. There's no need to feel nervous about going to a doctor, they're professionals and you're all adults.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.34%
No - but I will (25)
5.49%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.03%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (219)
48.13%

Watched Threads