Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

i will probably be attending Greenwich this September and am currently pondering between different accommodation places in halls. McMillan Village and Cutty Sark hall appeal to me most, however so does Avery Hill. Does anyone have any advice or can review these rooms at all for me? Thanks

P.S - i would be looking for an en-suit room around £130 per week. I noticed McMillan Village has a 'shared room' IS this 2 bedrooms or a on shared bedroom? Thanks again x

ReputationRep:
    I'm also going to be studying at greenwich from September and moving into halls, the pricing table for 2013-14 is here http://www2.gre.ac.uk/__data/assets/...-2013-2014.pdf ill be staying in cutty sark halls, the rents not that bad either, see you around

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting this year too!
    Im not sure wether im taking Cutty Sark or McMillan Village

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.