Exam today: Of Mice and Men. Watch

Super17
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Just done the Exam but I don't feel I did half as well as I could have..which angers me greatly >_<. But anyway, for Mice and Men I was asked to name two characters that are best described as weak. IMO, this question was more difficult than I expected, but I felt the best option I had was to talk about characters that represent loneliness, and add in things like Candy being physically weak, etc. Do you think this was a good idea? I only managed to write 2 pages for this >_<. I think I did better in the poem section, but it's still annoying.
Chris_UK333
Report 12 years ago
Hey i did that question today too, and i sorta did that too and chose Lennie and Curleys wife...I did 4 and a half pages roughly for both questions.
Super17
Cool. I decided to speak about more than two of the characters, but I'm not sure if that was a good idea. My plan was to say why all of them were lonely and then say the main two who suffered the most, but it didn't really go as planned due to time. I'm useless with time and planning, I think we should get at least an hour on this section >_<. I also rambled a bit, like for example the beginning and explained about the differences between Lennie and George.
Chris_UK333
Report 12 years ago
So what grade you aiming for? Do you know what % is a C grade? I need a C!
Super17
I'm trying to get a B. I'd say about 60% for a C overall, including coursework. Maybe even 50%.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.62%
No - but I will (19)
5.69%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (161)
48.2%

Watched Threads