Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently applying to university and I think that my final choice is going to be Bath Spa. The city is so beautiful and I imagine it would be a great place to live but I am a bit worried about the nightlife there, I've heard it can be a bit quiet?... obviously as a new student I want to be able to have a good night out. Does anybody have any experience of nights out in Bath and what it's like there? Any help appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is in Bath, he loves it.
    You can also go to Bristol on nights out too which is brilliant apparently.

ReputationRep:
    We have about six or seven clubs which are more than enough - bear in mind you'd only go to the same three or four regularly wherever you were. Also it's fairly affordable (sub £5 cover charge pretty much everywhere) and safe.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the information! Think I am going to but Bath as my first, finally made a decision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurajwilson)
    Thanks for the information! Think I am going to but Bath as my first, finally made a decision!
    While Bath City night life is common info for Bath nightlife just to let you know you are posting on the University of Bath Forum. You said in original post that you are applying to Bath Spa which is a different university. University of Bath students have stuff happening in campus which I understand makes a difference to overall quality of nightlife.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.