hello fellow students:
Ive got a teasing question here to you guys,
- Im currently doing my AS's in Bio, Chem and ICT respectively.
- Ive already got an AS in Computing at a grade C
- At the moment im predicted A's and B's nothing less in the AS's im doing right now..
- My main career aim is Pharmacy however lately ive been thinking about computer based careers or possibly the combination of computers and science e.g. CAD for molecules or Developing software for science equipment that kind of stuff.
- Or even plain computer oriented degrees/careers
- However ive been told the computer/ICT careers are saturated at the moment because everyone has a degree in that field?
- Also ive got the idea of picking up either maths or physics as an AS once i progress onto my A2 year
ANY suggestions/comments/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
Help: What can I do with these A-Levels? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-04-2013 00:46
- 16-04-2013 00:58
I think you might struggle to get onto a computer science course without A level maths (as I think that A level Maths is one of the requirements). Is there any way to do AS Further Maths during your A2 year so that you can get the A level maths qualification for the computer science courses?