Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello fellow students:

Ive got a teasing question here to you guys,

- Im currently doing my AS's in Bio, Chem and ICT respectively.
    - Ive already got an AS in Computing at a grade C

- At the moment im predicted A's and B's nothing less in the AS's im doing right now..

- My main career aim is Pharmacy however lately ive been thinking about computer based careers or possibly the combination of computers and science e.g. CAD for molecules or Developing software for science equipment that kind of stuff.

- Or even plain computer oriented degrees/careers

- However ive been told the computer/ICT careers are saturated at the moment because everyone has a degree in that field?

- Also ive got the idea of picking up either maths or physics as an AS once i progress onto my A2 year

ANY suggestions/comments/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

ReputationRep:
    I think you might struggle to get onto a computer science course without A level maths (as I think that A level Maths is one of the requirements). Is there any way to do AS Further Maths during your A2 year so that you can get the A level maths qualification for the computer science courses?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.