Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

For some reason, I always think negatively and don't believe in others, but then what they say is true.

For example, back in September, one of my tutors said that we were all bright enough to pass the first year and progress onto the second. When she first said that, I started having second thoughts and started getting worried. I thought I wasn't able to pass. Turns out, I got a first and second upper in two of my first university modules in January . Now I have done well in some coursework, and I know for sure that I will pass this first year.

Another example was when I first joined university. I thought programming was extremely difficult and that I would suffer badly on the coursework. Turns out, I managed to score 98% for the coursework.

Thing is, I don't have faith in myself. Why am I like this? Always think negative but then good things happen?

ReputationRep:
    Are you just bragging about your good grades, kiddo?

ReputationRep:
    That's ****, i get 100% in everything.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like a hidden attempt to brag about grades, sherlock

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.