The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Footwear Design

I'm planning on studying Footwear Design at DMU in September and am wondering what the best accommodation option would be best for me to choose
Reply 1
Hey i'm Ella and im doing footwear design too! :smile: ive booked at Newarke Point as its the closest to Fletcher building :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey :smile:

I'm Tina and I'm doing Footwear design from September as well! I wanted to book at Newarke for the same reason as you Ella but only male flats left so I had to book somewhere else:frown: I chose the Grange...Well I didn't really have choice :smile: I'll be staying at TG-C-3-6e...
Reply 3
Hey guys, I'm nina, going o be studying footwear design, staying in liberty park, didn't want to be too close to the campus so went for the one with the best room and plus it has its own gym and I'm a bit of a gym bunny :smile: can't wait to meet you all
Reply 4
Original post by Titanilla
Hey :smile:

I'm Tina and I'm doing Footwear design from September as well! I wanted to book at Newarke for the same reason as you Ella but only male flats left so I had to book somewhere else:frown: I chose the Grange...Well I didn't really have choice :smile: I'll be staying at TG-C-3-6e...

Hiii!

Its so good knowing of the two of you both doing Footwear Design aswell :smile: and aww thats a shame it wouldve been nice having someone on the same course in my halls! well im in NP-E-2-2c :smile:

What are you studying at the moment.?? Are you coming from Sixth Form or a Foundation course.....??
Reply 5
:smile: I'm so excited! I'm finishing an Access to Art course as a mature student in Oxford but honestly.... I can not concentrate on my final project!!! lol
Just changed my accommodation from the grange to new wharf halls gonna stay in NW-B-3-10 (I know it's not as good but more practical for me) coz it's right next to the gym! Nina are you a Gym bunny? We will be going together then!! I'm doing weights mainly, What about you? I feel like my life begins in September :smile: are you feeling the same? xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
And Ella! I'm sure there will be someone from our course in your hall! It's so good to be able to talk to you guys before uni starts!!! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Just realised Nina that you will be using the hall's gym... I'll be using the QE II leisure centre :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
What have you chosen to do for your final project.?? :smile: I'm just finishing Sixth Form and have already completed my Art and Photography exams, but have Business Studies left in June :/

I'm looking forward to September so much though and cant wait to start!!! Ahh so excited :biggrin: xxxx
Reply 9
Just realised Nina that you will be using the hall's gym... I'll be using the QE II leisure centre :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not gonna lie, I just get my mate to tell me what to do, shes a personal trainer, so half the time I have no idea.. I just get on with it. She'll have to sort me out a training plan before i leave aha, Shame though, it would have been good to have another person to help me out and point me in the right direction, ill sneak you into my halls gym :biggrin: x
Reply 10
Hey! I've only just seen all these replies sorry! :P
I am staying in The Grange, TG-A-2-5b

I agree, it would be great to get to know you guys before we start so feel free to add me on Facebook :smile: but can't wait until September now! I'm joining the uni gym too :P sounds like we all are hitting the gym!
Reply 11
Hey!!!

Its great to hear of another person doing the same course, and im looking forward to it so much too after finishing sixth form today!

Ill add you on Facebook like you said :smile: are you finishing A-Levels as well.??

xxxx
Reply 12
Feel free to add me on fb too :smile: can't wait to meet you all xx
Reply 13
Yeah, I've finished my Fine Art, Textiles and Applied ICT A levels, I've just got my English Lit/Lang exam June 3rd and then I'm done!!! Can't wait for summer and then uni!! :smile: eek!! x
Reply 14
That is so cool! We are already have something in common... Sounds like we are going to have a fit class lol
Reply 15
Do you guys design sneakers and stuff :eek:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by NinaPetch
Not gonna lie, I just get my mate to tell me what to do, shes a personal trainer, so half the time I have no idea.. I just get on with it. She'll have to sort me out a training plan before i leave aha, Shame though, it would have been good to have another person to help me out and point me in the right direction, ill sneak you into my halls gym :biggrin: x

All right :smile:)) I'll make you suffer!
Reply 17
Original post by ELuker95
What have you chosen to do for your final project.?? :smile: I'm just finishing Sixth Form and have already completed my Art and Photography exams, but have Business Studies left in June :/

I'm looking forward to September so much though and cant wait to start!!! Ahh so excited :biggrin: xxxx

I'm making a pop arty chandelier... I think that's the simplest way to explain it :smile:)) I'll post some pics later from the show :smile: good luck with your exams!
Reply 18
Original post by NaomiField
Yeah, I've finished my Fine Art, Textiles and Applied ICT A levels, I've just got my English Lit/Lang exam June 3rd and then I'm done!!! Can't wait for summer and then uni!! :smile: eek!! x

Bet four subjects was alot of work! Just finished my A2 fine art exam and AS and A2 photography exam as i took it in a year :smile: My last exam is Business on June 20th which i cant wait to get out of the way :smile: xxxx
Reply 19
I'm making a pop arty chandelier... I think that's the simplest way to explain it :smile:)) I'll post some pics later from the show :smile: good luck with your exams!

Aww sounds really interesting! Look forward to seeing them, and thankyou :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending