Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did anyone see that program on BBC1 just now ? About the puppy farmers....

bugger.......thats where i got my dog from.......good thing we took extra care of her otherwise she'd be a gonner

ReputationRep:
    with Chris Packham? there was one on a while ago that he did and it was so horrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theycallmemrpig)
    did anyone see that program on BBC1 just now ? About the puppy farmers....

bugger.......thats where i got my dog from.......good thing we took extra care of her otherwise she'd be a gonner
    I saw that. It was so cruel. Those dogs looked like they were really suffering.

ReputationRep:
    man i was so shocked to see that guy - he was such a creepy character though when i met him

i did see my puppies dad on tv though, so there was a plus point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theycallmemrpig)
    man i was so shocked to see that guy - he was such a creepy character though when i met him

i did see my puppies dad on tv though, so there was a plus point

How could you be sure that it was your puppy's father?

ReputationRep:
    coz i took a photo of the father, and it was chained in the same place it was last time - i only got my puppy last summer so i still have a good memory of the place

as for actual paternity - that is not for sure, but the guy pointed out the same dog as my *****es father

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.