Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Me and my flatmate are looking for somebody else to live in our flat next year due to somebody pulling out. We need to get somebody really soon as we have to sign agreement in June sometime. I'm Vicky, a first year (going into second) english and creative writing student and my flat make Andrzej (Andy) is a law student.

The flat's on the first floor in a house called Mildred on North Road.
    It's a lovely flat and it's in a good place as it's half way between the seafront and uni which is the best of both worlds.
    Deposit is £368 which will be given in upon signing the agreement.
    It's £368 per month (which is £92 per week) which is reasonable I think as it includes water and electricity. And...If the flat is unoccupied over July and August it's £184 per month

I hope there's somebody out there looking for somewhere to stay
    Contact me if you want more details.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Hi Vicky,
    Are you still looking for someone? If so then I'm interested. My name's Toby, and I'm a first year like yourself, doing international politics. So yeah, if you're still looking for a flatmate then I'd appreciate it if you got back to me
    Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.