Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I will not be continuing onto my third year in september 2013

i started to fill in my application form for student finance months ago but the last section hasn't been completed

will I be able to use the change of circumstances form or will I need to call student finance and explain that I will not be continuing therefore will not need the loan?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi N,

If you're application hasn't been submitted as yet then you haven't applied for any funding and don't need to let us know that you won't be returning.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    thank you very much for your reply

I started the form at the start of the year the only section that isn't filled in is my mothers section
    Does this mean I've already applied/ submitted?

(Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hi N,

If you're application hasn't been submitted as yet then you haven't applied for any funding and don't need to let us know that you won't be returning.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    Hi N,

It depends on which choice your made when applying.

If you chose for your Mum to supply her financial details in the same session then this means that you wouldn't have been able to apply until she had done this.

If you chose different session then you may have submitted your part. You can login to your account to check this.

Thanks!
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    I filled in the about you, your course, your income, your family, and your parents sections and it looks like my mums details would go next so I think it is within the same session.

thank you very much for your help,this has been extremely helpful

ReputationRep:
    I again, sounds as though you haven't submitted yet then so you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much for your help on my previous question.

I believe student finance support you for 4 years. I have studied a creative subject for 2 years and now would like to study nursing.

NHS support students who are studying nursing, will my two years of study interfere with the nursing course? will I have to pay the final year by myself or will it be different because NHS are covering it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi N,

No you won't Nursing is an exception to the general student finance rules so you will be entitled to the reduced rate Maintenance Loan for the length of your course.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.