Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best earphones for under 25 pound?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've had these for the last few times- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Soundmagic-P...oundmagic+pink.

They seem alright, but I'm just wondering if there's anything better? These ones are quite flimsy, only lasting a few months.

I used to like the Sennheiser cx300 earphones, I used to buy them from Amazon for a good price but they don't do them that cheao anymore ):

ReputationRep:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Earphone-Hea...-Phone+MP3+MP4

These are the ones that I have, they're only £4 but they've done the job for me!

ReputationRep:
    Within your budget, I'd personally recommend either one of these:

1) Creative EP-630 (about £10 on Amazon) because the clarity of sound is amazing and bass is decent. Many prefer these to the Sennheiser CX range, which you'll come across in reviews.

2) JVC Xtreme Xplosives (about £15 on Amazon right now) which have phenomenal bass as well as great clarity. They look pretty good too (red cable just like Dre Beats earphones) and come with a case. Note these are usually £20-£25 so the current price is a bargain.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 16, 2013
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.