Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everyone.

    I am starting my Fine Art foundation year in September in Southwark. I am a mature student, I am an EU citizen but I have lived in the UK for more than 11 years now, and I really would like to know where and how I can apply for a student loan or any support possible, as I am living on my own.
    Any help, tips and suggestions would be great.

    Thank you in advance.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.