Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Coming up to my mock in History OCR British Depth Study - Paper 2
    Our teacher said it will be on Liberal Reforms.

Does anyone know where I will be able to get past papers from the 2006-2009 region.

I do have the 2009-12 ones.
    I am trying to find the older past papers so I can study all the Liberal Reforms ones so one of them will come up for the mock

Thank you very much if you can help - much appreciat
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Mocks are meant to give you an indication of how you're going to do in an exam. They're not there for you to impress anyone, they're there to help you to know where you are and to help your teachers with what they need to teach. The only thing you're doing by trying to get an advantage in your mock is disadvantaging yourself when the final exam comes. Your time would be so much better spent actually revising. Paper 2 doesn't have a lot of content but the exam technique isn't easy, so spend your time trying to perfect your essay style rather than memorizing past answers.

I'm not even sure if there are any papers from before 2009 and they're certainly not on the OCR website. Your teacher may well give you the January 2013 paper, which won't have been made public yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.