Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Please can anyone recommend a good driving instructor in coventry who charge reasonable price for their lessons. I have had lessons before but failed d test twice but now i am looking to give it another go. I had lesson with them driving school before but it ended up really bad, as they all wanted 2 dry out my pocket.. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I just passed with ACT Driving school, andy's a great instructor and I thoroughly recommend him (:. It's £23 an hour or £43 for 2 (he does block lessons too)

i started learning in November and passed a few weeks ago. I know a lot of people that have passed with him. Even my driving test guy said that if I was interested in pass plus I should go with him (he didn't realise I was with Andy already) seemed good enough for me!

Only problem is that he is quite busy but it's fine if you book your lessons for the next 2 or 3 weeks at a time before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHIBABY)
    Hello

Please can anyone recommend a good driving instructor in coventry who charge reasonable price for their lessons. I have had lessons before but failed d test twice but now i am looking to give it another go. I had lesson with them driving school before but it ended up really bad, as they all wanted 2 dry out my pocket.. Thank you
    I learnt with the AA in Coventry. Phone them and ask for Gerard Carney - he was a great teacher, and easy to get on with.

Prices are standard AA.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.