Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there,
    I'm an EU student, have been studying at a college here in London for the past two years and am now transferring into a university for a top up course to complete my Bachelor's degree. I have two questions:
    * How do I apply for the new year? As an EU student I've read that I need to re-apply with a paper copy, is that correct?
    * I want to apply for a Maintenance Loan; I've lived in the EU for more than 3 years and I work here part-time but I cannot cover all my living expenses from work. How do I apply for this, is there a paper application I need to fill out or is there somewhere online I can do this? I can't find any links for either the Tuition Fee Request or the Maintenance Loan Request.

    Thanks for your help!
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Delle,

    You need to have been resident in the UK for 3 years prior the beginning of your course unfortunately to be eligible to receive any maintenance support.

    As this is the case your will need to complete a paper EU new course application form using the same Customer Reference Number you currently hold. You can download the form here: http://bit.ly/14WvnzF

    Hope this helps,
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.