Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys- do you feel good from precum? During oral my boyfriend lets out only what I can presume is precum about 6 times on average. It's never anymore than a very small amount. Since this is the only result from me giving him head (despite trying different things), I was wondering if he actually feels pleasure when he lets out precum or not.

ReputationRep:
    tastes great! less filling!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't do it much, but no, while it's a sign he's enjoying it, there's no difference in the pleasure whether it happens or not.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    It isn't pleasurable in the sense that we can't really feel it happening. It's more of a lube than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    its not pleasurable in itself, but it does show he's enjoying it at least..

Is it normal though for this to happen about 6 times without anything else happening?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes. Some men have a steady dribble throughout, some (almost) never do any, and some have a number of little episodes.

(Original post by unprinted)
    Yes. Some men have a steady dribble throughout, some (almost) never do any, and some have a number of little episodes.
    So I'm not doing anything wrong?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very probably not - as I said, it's a sign he's enjoying it.

Is this a 'I'm giving him oral, and he's not coming' question? If so, it can be quite common, especially if he's not had much experience with partner sex. It feels very different from the solo masturbation and it can take time to get used to this and come as a result.

(Original post by unprinted)
    Very probably not - as I said, it's a sign he's enjoying it.

Is this a 'I'm giving him oral, and he's not coming' question? If so, it can be quite common, especially if he's not had much experience with partner sex. It feels very different from the solo masturbation and it can take time to get used to this and come as a result.
    "Very different" being a good thing or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    "Very different" being a good thing or not?
    Very different in a good way, but a completely different sensation to what he's probably used to, that's all.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yep, the firmer and faster a grip he uses when alone, the more different it feels physically. It'll come (sorry) sooner or later though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.