Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i can't ride a bike?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and I can't ride a bike. I'd really like to learn, but I don't know how to? It seems so complicated it looks like magic - how should i begin to learn?

ReputationRep:
    Get a trike.

When you feel confident with the motion of pedalling, you can engage your core and work on dat dere balance.

Remember, stabalisers first:

Then the real deal:

ReputationRep:
    I start biking when I was 6 years old, it was not a kiddie bike so I cannot sit on the chair, at first my older friend hold the bike while I ride it, without noticing it, he already let it go and that is the time I start to learn riding a bike, though it is quite dangerous, balance is important.

I know it would be scary to do biking especially if it would be our first, of course it has only 2 wheels. But we should overcome our fear, just wear some safety gears.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.