Medicine in Poland/Latvia/Slovakia? Watch

Border
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm from ireland and am interested in applying for medicine in Slovakia,Poland and Latvia.The university in Latvia is the Riga Stradins University.In Slovakia there's three PSJ,Comenius University in Bratislava and the Jessenius Faculty and in Poland I'm intrested in Nicholas Copernicus University ,Pomeranian Medical University ,and Bialystok.
Is anyone else interested in these universities and will be applying for them this year?
Sammar96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey did you apply to Comenius for Medicine ?
I'm applying this year
veedee94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Border)
I'm from ireland and am interested in applying for medicine in Slovakia,Poland and Latvia.The university in Latvia is the Riga Stradins University.In Slovakia there's three PSJ,Comenius University in Bratislava and the Jessenius Faculty and in Poland I'm intrested in Nicholas Copernicus University ,Pomeranian Medical University ,and Bialystok.
Is anyone else interested in these universities and will be applying for them this year?
Did you sit the entrance exam for PJSU?

How do you apply to the three polish ones?
ellalucie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Border)

Hi, I've been offered a place at Riga to study medicine this september. Have you applied to Riga? I'm from England and trying to find others that are applying too!
veedee94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ellalucie)
Hi, I've been offered a place at Riga to study medicine this september. Have you applied to Riga? I'm from England and trying to find others that are applying too!

Do you have your A level results already? I was thinking of applying and I won't have results till August!
ellalucie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by veedee94)
Do you have your A level results already? I was thinking of applying and I won't have results till August!

Yeah I've already taken my A levels and i'm applying with a biomed degree. They have another intake for feb 2015 at Riga but I know you need to have A levels before you apply
Bullet Knuckle
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
come to bulgaria MU plovdiv xD
tibbycee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ellalucie)
Yeah I've already taken my A levels and i'm applying with a biomed degree. They have another intake for feb 2015 at Riga but I know you need to have A levels before you apply
Hey, Have you started at Riga??
Christianbekre
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I was thinking to apply either to Dnipro or to Slovakia Pavol Jozef in Kosince. But most probably I’ll apply to Pavol after research it turned out to be the best and most suitable for me
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Christianbekre; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (234)
60%
No (156)
40%

Watched Threads