The Student Room Group

Medicine in Poland/Latvia/Slovakia?

I'm from ireland and am interested in applying for medicine in Slovakia,Poland and Latvia.The university in Latvia is the Riga Stradins University.In Slovakia there's three PSJ,Comenius University in Bratislava and the Jessenius Faculty and in Poland I'm intrested in Nicholas Copernicus University ,Pomeranian Medical University ,and Bialystok.
Is anyone else interested in these universities and will be applying for them this year? :wink:
Reply 1
Hey did you apply to Comenius for Medicine ?
I'm applying this year
Reply 2
Original post by Border
I'm from ireland and am interested in applying for medicine in Slovakia,Poland and Latvia.The university in Latvia is the Riga Stradins University.In Slovakia there's three PSJ,Comenius University in Bratislava and the Jessenius Faculty and in Poland I'm intrested in Nicholas Copernicus University ,Pomeranian Medical University ,and Bialystok.
Is anyone else interested in these universities and will be applying for them this year? :wink:

Did you sit the entrance exam for PJSU?

How do you apply to the three polish ones?
Original post by Border

Hi, I've been offered a place at Riga to study medicine this september. Have you applied to Riga? I'm from England and trying to find others that are applying too!
Reply 4
Original post by ellalucie
Hi, I've been offered a place at Riga to study medicine this september. Have you applied to Riga? I'm from England and trying to find others that are applying too!

Do you have your A level results already? I was thinking of applying and I won't have results till August!
Original post by veedee94
Do you have your A level results already? I was thinking of applying and I won't have results till August!

Yeah I've already taken my A levels and i'm applying with a biomed degree. They have another intake for feb 2015 at Riga but I know you need to have A levels before you apply
come to bulgaria MU plovdiv xD
Reply 7
Original post by ellalucie
Yeah I've already taken my A levels and i'm applying with a biomed degree. They have another intake for feb 2015 at Riga but I know you need to have A levels before you apply

Hey, Have you started at Riga??
I was thinking to apply either to Dnipro or to Slovakia Pavol Jozef in Kosince. But most probably I’ll apply to Pavol after research it turned out to be the best and most suitable for me
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by veedee94
Did you sit the entrance exam for PJSU?

How do you apply to the three polish ones?

Hey there, I’m sitting for the entrance exam for Pavol Josef this June, are you?
And if you may help me with studying materials too, such as notes
Hello, I’m interested in transferring there.
What is this university like?
Is there a sizeable UK/international student population there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending