ReputationRep:
    I'm Chloe & I'm doing my A Levels at the moment in Physics, Law, Psychology and ICT

I use this website a lot for revision so I figured it would make sense to make an account and post a bit too :*
    Hey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeintheskies)
    I'm Chloe & I'm doing my A Levels at the moment in Physics, Law, Psychology and ICT

I use this website a lot for revision so I figured it would make sense to make an account and post a bit too :*
    Hey!
    Hi Chloe How are you finding Physics?

TSR is so helpful for revision, there are so many people here who are super clever and can you haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anythingoo1)
    Hi Chloe How are you finding Physics?

TSR is so helpful for revision, there are so many people here who are super clever and can you haha
    Hello! And very difficult! I'm resitting my January exam this June, considering dropping it after AS unless a miracle occurs with my results - fingers crossed eh

ReputationRep:

Hey!
    Helooo!
    Welcome to TSR hope you get the best time possible out of TSR, it's a friendly place
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi, I'm Nathan, I'm an undergraduate reading Physics, so if you need any help with physics (or to a lesser extent ICT) feel free to PM me

ReputationRep:
    Hi both ^_^ And thanks Nathan, i'll bear it in mind

ReputationRep:
    Hello! And very difficult! I'm resitting my January exam this June, considering dropping it after AS unless a miracle occurs with my results - fingers crossed eh
    Tell me about it, I'm on A2 right now and I'm resitting the A2 unit which I did in January because I flopped it so bad Which exam board are you with?

Good luck!

ReputationRep:

Hey!
    Welcome

what are you thinking of studying at uni?

ReputationRep:
    Hey diddly do!

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it, I'm on A2 right now and I'm resitting the A2 unit which I did in January because I flopped it so bad Which exam board are you with?

Good luck!
    Ouch! I'm on OCR A, what're you on?

(Original post by thelion0)
    Welcome

what are you thinking of studying at uni?
    Hopefully Psychology. I've heard a lot of people leave unemployed but I enjoy the subject a lot in comparison to anything else i've done and would really like to join a social science route ^_^

(Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Hey diddly do!
    hey!

ReputationRep:

Hey!
    In that case welcome to our current year 12 thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post42244099

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! I'm on OCR A, what're you on?
    AQA A, all I need to meet my offer is a B so if I can get a low B in both A2 modules then I should be fine I would have offered help if it was needed but different exam boards, with the added problem that I'm not particularly good at physics doesn't help :lol:

ReputationRep:
    AQA A, all I need to meet my offer is a B so if I can get a low B in both A2 modules then I should be fine I would have offered help if it was needed but different exam boards, with the added problem that I'm not particularly good at physics doesn't help :lol:
    Ah you can't be that bad at it if you're capable of getting a B! Especially compared to the January results in my classes haha ^_^
    Good luck to you! It would be awesome if there was like, one universal exam board x_x

ReputationRep:
    Ah you can't be that bad at it if you're capable of getting a B! Especially compared to the January results in my classes haha ^_^
    Good luck to you! It would be awesome if there was like, one universal exam board x_x
    Yeah well, hopefully I will, but physics will be physics

Thank you! And you too, yeah, and they should give you extra ums for being awesome

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well, hopefully I will, but physics will be physics

Thank you! And you too, yeah, and they should give you extra ums for being awesome
    Don't remind me :eek: and that'd be fantastic - 'Don't worry you'll get an extra 5 marks for being awesome'

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    was just a little worried, and wanted to ask something. I am doing a few exams at Cambell Harris, and two of them are psychology exams, the other two psychology exams I am doing at the college that I am currently in (the reason for me redoing the exams at a different centre- Campbell Harris, is because my college didn;t want me to resit, but I wanted to). And my question was, that since I am not cashing them in, as the college that I am currently in is certifying my whole grade, will the grades the I get at Campbell Harris count towards the overall grade that the college that I am currently in is giving me, as I have heard that they won;t even be able to see the grades that I get at Campbell Harris, so will the grades that I get from the exams done at your centre not count then?? And will they just use my old results when giving me my overall grade? I hope you understand what I mean, its a bit difficult to explain. And if my results that I get from the eams done in your centre do count towards the overall grade, and my college does put it in, will this overall grade be shown on the day that I get my results ( in August), or when I am getting my certificate (November/ October). It would be really helpfull if you gave me some information on this. And I am doing A levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninah1995162)
    was just a little worried, and wanted to ask something. I am doing a few exams at Cambell Harris, and two of them are psychology exams, the other two psychology exams I am doing at the college that I am currently in (the reason for me redoing the exams at a different centre- Campbell Harris, is because my college didn;t want me to resit, but I wanted to). And my question was, that since I am not cashing them in, as the college that I am currently in is certifying my whole grade, will the grades the I get at Campbell Harris count towards the overall grade that the college that I am currently in is giving me, as I have heard that they won;t even be able to see the grades that I get at Campbell Harris, so will the grades that I get from the exams done at your centre not count then?? And will they just use my old results when giving me my overall grade? I hope you understand what I mean, its a bit difficult to explain. And if my results that I get from the eams done in your centre do count towards the overall grade, and my college does put it in, will this overall grade be shown on the day that I get my results ( in August), or when I am getting my certificate (November/ October). It would be really helpfull if you gave me some information on this. And I am doing A levels.
    You're better off making a new board for this as I am not sure, i'm sorry!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.