Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I have been spending a bit if time looking up engineering degree courses, aerospace engineering courses in particular, and I haven't seen many courses that include much of the astronautical side of things.

I found a few relevant courses on the Southampton Uni website, but that was more or less it.

So...my question is, are there any other good aerospace courses out there with a healthy mix of aerospace and astronautical based modules?

Do you think that more courses will include more space relevant topics in the near future?

Thanks for reading this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Astronautical engineering is actually what I what to do, but as you said there is a shortage of courses. I would choose Southampton but hate the campus, anyway try kingston, its not that great of a uni or anything but think they have a aernautics/astronautics course.... or aberyswth do robotics and space science I think?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.