Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I honestly can't make up my mind. Any opinions on whether I should study English at Exeter or Comparative Literature at King's College London?!

I'm completely torn, they both have their upsides and downsides.

ReputationRep:
    Hi fdb211,

i am going to be bias and say Exeter as I am the current president of theUniversity of Exeter Students' Guild, But the following would be a good way of choosing.

I think it depends on you and what you want. Have a look at the module choices for both degrees, see if there are any options/compulsory elements that you like/don't like and use that info to choose one of the Unis. Then look at the locations, how far from home, the campuses, the feel of the place and the size (which affects the feel). make that decision two. Then look at any other factors you deem important - so societies, sports clubs, transport links, cost of living after halls etc and make that your third factor and choice.

One of your two unis will have been listed twice or 3 times - that is the one to go for.

Feel free to email me on [email protected] if you would like to know any more about Exeter - more than happy to help!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, really helpful, much apprciated

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.