Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am a bit confused because my permanent address is in London, I have been living in the UK since 2010 September, I started my AS courses, but then I changed my mind after I did the exams, and I wanted to finish my studies in Hungary because it was better for me, so I did not have A2.

    I have proof of address in UK since 2010.

    I have applied for university for the next academic year 2013/14, and I received a conditional offer, as I have to wait for my Hungarian results of Matura.

    Can I apply as an UK student full-time? Because I have been living in the UK since 2010 and not in Hungary, although I received the education from there.

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Ziper,

    No you won't be able to apply as a UK students. Having an address or property in the UK does not mean that you've been resident here it only means that you've got a property here unfortunately.

    If you are an EU national you can still apply for a Tuition Fee Loan by completing the relevant EU application.

    Hope this helps,
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.