The Student Room Group

Edexcel Physics Unit 1

I'm about to do my last tests in sixth form and I'm being made to retake unit 1 physics to bump up my overall grade. I've done every question in my text books and every past paper I have access multiple times now as I've already retaken this test before. I think there's no advantage in doing it all another time.

In short, I'm looking for new resources/questions with answers to check afterwards. Anyone got any suggestions?
Reply 2
Original post by GrimlyFish
I'm about to do my last tests in sixth form and I'm being made to retake unit 1 physics to bump up my overall grade. I've done every question in my text books and every past paper I have access multiple times now as I've already retaken this test before. I think there's no advantage in doing it all another time.

In short, I'm looking for new resources/questions with answers to check afterwards. Anyone got any suggestions?

See
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=40593645#post40593645
Reply 3
Thanks guys :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by GrimlyFish

The edexcel books are horrible at explaining projectiles and some other concepts and not enough example. i got unit 1 and 2 in couple weeks, trust me get AQA A physics books more examples and the content is explained extensively. I have been using it and it is a miracle of a book i am back on track.

Quick Reply

Latest