Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to do my last tests in sixth form and I'm being made to retake unit 1 physics to bump up my overall grade. I've done every question in my text books and every past paper I have access multiple times now as I've already retaken this test before. I think there's no advantage in doing it all another time.

In short, I'm looking for new resources/questions with answers to check afterwards. Anyone got any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

I find these to be quite good and there are loads of them:
    http://www.scribd.com/collections/28...ions-available
    and here are the answers:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/47429132/U...hysics-edexcel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrimlyFish)
    I'm about to do my last tests in sixth form and I'm being made to retake unit 1 physics to bump up my overall grade. I've done every question in my text books and every past paper I have access multiple times now as I've already retaken this test before. I think there's no advantage in doing it all another time.

In short, I'm looking for new resources/questions with answers to check afterwards. Anyone got any suggestions?
    See
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post40593645

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrimlyFish)

The edexcel books are horrible at explaining projectiles and some other concepts and not enough example. i got unit 1 and 2 in couple weeks, trust me get AQA A physics books more examples and the content is explained extensively. I have been using it and it is a miracle of a book i am back on track.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.