Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In the last week or so before Easter I had gone to a funeral, and two uninvited inappropriate guys decided to show up...very disrespectful ( one stole a ring of a coffin I had given months ago from my friend and wore it there) and coughed all over me.

After that I took ill with the flu and missed more school I never stay off until I absolutely have to..

I was still kinda sick when I returned, but I knew I couldn't afford to miss any more

Anyway basically that week everyone had done a second study recording, and I haven't really heard anything about it nor done a recording. My friend says if I haven't I could fail the course completely, but I've already done my performance exam and awaiting listening?

Can someone please explain thanks (:

Oh yeah and I've been at school for 2 weeks and my teacher hasn't spoken to me yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That is really really strange that your teacher hasn't spoken to you about it but you definitely need to find out from them what is going on.

But yeah if you haven't got your second instrument recorded then you can't complete the whole course.

Music is split into 4 equal sections as you'll know;

1st Instrument
    2nd Instrument
    Listening
    Composition

You've done your 1st instrument practical but that doesn't mean that you can't fail the whole course. If you don't complete ever section you will come away with just a unit. Obviously you have done your practical so you will get something now, but if you haven't got a finished composition, a recording of 2nd instrument and your listening exam, it'll just be a unit I'm afraid.

Go and speak to your teacher and just ask what's going on.

Hope this has helped

Good Luck with your exams

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.