Can you please answer this questionnaire on social mobility! Completely anonymous!
1) What kind of secondary school did/do you attend?
Did you have a choice?
2) What did you/ will you do after leaving school?
Was this the only option? With hindsight would you do something else?
3) Is this the same route your parents took?
4) What class would you say you are? Is this the same as your parents?
5) Do you have any qualifications? If so what are they?
6) Do you feel you've had the same opportunities as your parents?
7) Were you expected to go to college/get a job?
8) Do you think you've had good opportunities available?
Yes: what were they No: what wasn't available?
9) Have you had more of an education than your parents?
10) Comparatively would you say you're better off than your parents at the same age?
11) Did you have frequent leisure opportunities available to you?
12) Do you mix with particular classes (working/middle/upper) ? Is this the same for your parents?
Sociology Questionnaire Watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-04-2013 20:47