The Student Room Group

8 AS Exams..

Okay so I have eight AS exams.

Four of them are content-heavy exams. Three are maths exams. One is a Spanish exam.

If I revise from when I get home until I go to bed (taking a couple of short breaks) do you reckon I could pull off decent enough grades? I have basically now knowledge of any of the modules at this moment so I'm really starting to panic.
Reply 1
Original post by overskrill
Okay so I have eight AS exams.

Four of them are content-heavy exams. Three are maths exams. One is a Spanish exam.

If I revise from when I get home until I go to bed (taking a couple of short breaks) do you reckon I could pull off decent enough grades? I have basically now knowledge of any of the modules at this moment so I'm really starting to panic.

What are the content heavy exams?
Reply 2
Why don't you revise from when you get home until you go to bed (taking a couple of short breaks) for the next however many weeks and find out?

Impossible to tell you.
Reply 3
Original post by kieran1502
What are the content heavy exams?

Religion and computing. The upside is that neither are difficult.
Yes, but don't forget to rest and relax! You need the balance between the two. I suggest revising over everything, but not in too much detail since you won't have enough time, but not in too little detail that you don't know enough.
Practice questions in Maths, Write out Vocab in Spanish (maybe create flashcards) and for everything else, get a good revision guide and read through it, highlighting key points!
Relax - 4 weeks = 28 days = 672 hours! There's only 1440 hours in a school year, so in theory, you can do it!

Best of Luck!
Reply 5
With 8 exams you should've started before 1 month until the exam, especially for content heavy subjects, you do the standard past papers, solomon papers, understand the maths, go back if you don't understand, I can't really help you and ensure you'll get good grades because you've left it quite late (considering the multitude of your exams)
Reply 6
wow good luck!
i have 7 exams in total and guess what?
i have 4 on one day, i want to just cry i a corner. i'm so upset.
its on a monday and i have to work on the weekend.

Quick Reply

Latest