Please help me to know more about the MSc Business Intelligence Systems and Data Mining at the University of De Montfort. Is anyone attending it or knows anyone who is?
The course offers placement as well, how good my chances are to bank on it? Is there a catch?
MSc Business Intelligence Systems and Data Mining at University of De Montfort Watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-04-2013 21:34
(Original post by igloo777)
- 10-06-2013 22:45
anyone know any detailed content about the course modules, thinking of doing the distance learning version.
current course modules areany more details about them?)
First semester (September to January)
You will study the following modules:
• Fundamentals of Business Intelligence Systems
• Analytics Programming
• Data Warehouse Design and OLAP
• Research Methods
Second semester (February to May)
The modules you will study are:
• Data Mining
• Business Intelligence Systems Application and Development
Plus two from the following list:
• Management of Information Systems
• Human Factors in Systems Design
• Applied Computational Intelligence
Third semester (June to September)
The individual project module.