Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I'm a new full-time EU student, and I have a couple question.
    I am 27 years old and currently I live with my retired mother.I do not have a job at the moment and I haven't had one in the last few years.
    I do not have a job and actually I did not have the last few years.
    I have a BA degree, but this will be my first student financial support.
    What kind of documents do I need to send to you? Are a proof of identity by ID card or passport, a birth certificate and my mom's retirement papers enough do you need anything else as well?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Eurban,

    As as EU student you can only apply for a Tuition Fee Loan as you would need to have been resident in the UK for 3 years prior to the first year of your course starting.

    Similarly if you are planning on studying an undergraduate course you will not be entitled to any financial help as you already hold a qualification.

    Hope this helps,
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.