The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Social Work MA 2013

Just applied for the Social Work MA at Portsmouth, hoping to meet some people before starting... so who's applied??
Reply 1
Hi,
l have applied for msc in social work at Portsmouth uni.i am currently waiting to go for the interview but the date has not been fixed.so I wanted find out how the interview will look like.i did applied as an international student but you just moved into to the uk to join my parent.i wanted to know if my how my interview will probably be like.am really worry cos I don't want to miss this chance.
pls help mme bikelle.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by Bikelle
Hi,
l have applied for msc in social work at Portsmouth uni.i am currently waiting to go for the interview but the date has not been fixed.so I wanted find out how the interview will look like.i did applied as an international student but you just moved into to the uk to join my parent.i wanted to know if my how my interview will probably be like.am really worry cos I don't want to miss this chance.
pls help mme bikelle.

Hii,

Don't stress too much about the interview.. there were about 12 of us being interviewed, we were given a presentation about what to expect and a chance to ask any questions, we then had to write a short essay to a question we were given before coming in (you should already have that), we then did some paperwork admin and then we each were interviewed by 3 people at once. They were very welcoming and just ask you to reflect on your experiences, I cant remember any exact questions I'm afraid. It was a long day as the interviews started around 12 and finished around 4 but you can go as soon as your interview is done. Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by laurenh30
Hii,

Don't stress too much about the interview.. there were about 12 of us being interviewed, we were given a presentation about what to expect and a chance to ask any questions, we then had to write a short essay to a question we were given before coming in (you should already have that), we then did some paperwork admin and then we each were interviewed by 3 people at once. They were very welcoming and just ask you to reflect on your experiences, I cant remember any exact questions I'm afraid. It was a long day as the interviews started around 12 and finished around 4 but you can go as soon as your interview is done. Good luck!

Thank you so much,
we i have receive the exercise which I have to do and submit,and am preparing my document cos my interview is on the 24 July.so I really have to work hard.they quoted me some book to read from like Neil Thompson.i dnt know if I have to buy the book cos its appears I can't read it online.
thanks again.
Reply 4
Original post by laurenh30
Just applied for the Social Work MA at Portsmouth, hoping to meet some people before starting... so who's applied??

Hi
I have just got unconditional offer from Portsmouth for Msc Social work!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending