Think I'm in love at first (2nd ) site

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Brendan
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Was just looking at the UKL picture site and saw this girl thing is I recognize her from somewhere. I know I'd like to get to know her she is so fine. Heck most of the girls on that site are fine. Anybody ever have something like this happen to them? You know see a picture of someone you think may have met already and want to meet again?
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Brendan)
Was just looking at the UKL picture site and saw this girl thing is I recognize her from somewhere. I know I'd like to get to know her she is so fine. Heck most of the girls on that site are fine. Anybody ever have something like this happen to them? You know see a picture of someone you think may have met already and want to meet again?

well...yeh, a few times.....but can u send the link so i kno who you're talking about plz
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Infatuation. You can fancy someone you've seen but I don't believe you can truly fall in love until you've got to know them.

You could have just wrote 'infatuation' and let him look up the meaning in a dictionary!
Brendan
(Original post by Powerline)
well...yeh, a few times.....but can u send the link so i kno who you're talking about plz
I don't mean litterallty in love with her. I sure would not mind finding out where things could lead with her .
Thing is I'm sure I know her.
Brendan
I've been reading some of her (infinity's) posts and it seems she has a thing going with some guy named ZJewul are they serious? I don't want to step on anyones toes here.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've been reading some of her (infinity's) posts and it seems she has a thing going with some guy named ZJewul are they serious? I don't want to step on anyones toes here.
hehe - no they are defo NOT serious
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL, its just a forum relationship ie a joke one. Shes in PA, hes in England...
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Phil, did you go to Elland road today?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Phil, did you go to Elland road today?
No, school trip to Trafford for conference instead in March 26th
Brendan
(Original post by 2776)
Did'nt realize that I thought he might have been from this area. They do seem pretty serious considering.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Did'nt realize that I thought he might have been from this area. They do seem pretty serious considering.
Lol, I actually have an online husband I met through UKL! Not met him in real life yet though
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
BAH, LOL. For an outsider maybe, but its all playing around etc. Anyway, you sure you seen her about? A stalker or something?
Brendan
(Original post by Eeyore)
Lol, I actually have an online husband I met through UKL! Not met him in real life yet though
And to think I thought this was a learning forum lol when infact it seems more like match.com. Maybe I can steal Infinity away from this online love of hers. Yes I shall not give up till she is mine I will ride in on my white steed and sweep her off her feet. Better go buy some roses.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sorry, but get a grip
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And to think I thought this was a learning forum lol when infact it seems more like match.com. Maybe I can steal Infinity away from this online love of hers. Yes I shall not give up till she is mine I will ride in on my white steed and sweep her off her feet. Better go buy some roses.
Awwwwwwwww, how romantic! I wish guys really did that, it would be awesome!
Brendan
(Original post by 2776)
BAH, LOL. For an outsider maybe, but its all playing around etc. Anyway, you sure you seen her about? A stalker or something?
No no nothing like that I swear. I think she is from this area we go to the same bars and I go to school with a couple of the guys she has pictures of on the ukl picture site.
Brendan
(Original post by MattG)
sorry, but get a grip
Why do you say that?
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
No, school trip to Trafford for conference instead in March 26th
Ahhh right.
Brendan
If it turns out that she is who I think she is I will do it. minus the white steed of course but I will try and sweep her off her feet.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but properly embarrasing if the girl said 'put me down'
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (106)
54.08%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
8.16%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.18%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (48)
24.49%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads