Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was just looking at the UKL picture site and saw this girl thing is I recognize her from somewhere. I know I'd like to get to know her she is so fine. Heck most of the girls on that site are fine. Anybody ever have something like this happen to them? You know see a picture of someone you think may have met already and want to meet again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brendan)
    Was just looking at the UKL picture site and saw this girl thing is I recognize her from somewhere. I know I'd like to get to know her she is so fine. Heck most of the girls on that site are fine. Anybody ever have something like this happen to them? You know see a picture of someone you think may have met already and want to meet again?

well...yeh, a few times.....but can u send the link so i kno who you're talking about plz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Infatuation. You can fancy someone you've seen but I don't believe you can truly fall in love until you've got to know them.

You could have just wrote 'infatuation' and let him look up the meaning in a dictionary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerline)
    well...yeh, a few times.....but can u send the link so i kno who you're talking about plz
    I don't mean litterallty in love with her. I sure would not mind finding out where things could lead with her .
    Thing is I'm sure I know her.

ReputationRep:
    I've been reading some of her (infinity's) posts and it seems she has a thing going with some guy named ZJewul are they serious? I don't want to step on anyones toes here.

ReputationRep:
    I've been reading some of her (infinity's) posts and it seems she has a thing going with some guy named ZJewul are they serious? I don't want to step on anyones toes here.
    hehe - no they are defo NOT serious

ReputationRep:
    LOL, its just a forum relationship ie a joke one. Shes in PA, hes in England...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Phil, did you go to Elland road today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Phil, did you go to Elland road today?
    No, school trip to Trafford for conference instead in March 26th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Did'nt realize that I thought he might have been from this area. They do seem pretty serious considering.

ReputationRep:
    Did'nt realize that I thought he might have been from this area. They do seem pretty serious considering.
    Lol, I actually have an online husband I met through UKL! Not met him in real life yet though

ReputationRep:
    BAH, LOL. For an outsider maybe, but its all playing around etc. Anyway, you sure you seen her about? A stalker or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Lol, I actually have an online husband I met through UKL! Not met him in real life yet though
    And to think I thought this was a learning forum lol when infact it seems more like match.com. Maybe I can steal Infinity away from this online love of hers. Yes I shall not give up till she is mine I will ride in on my white steed and sweep her off her feet. Better go buy some roses.

ReputationRep:
    sorry, but get a grip

ReputationRep:
    And to think I thought this was a learning forum lol when infact it seems more like match.com. Maybe I can steal Infinity away from this online love of hers. Yes I shall not give up till she is mine I will ride in on my white steed and sweep her off her feet. Better go buy some roses.
    Awwwwwwwww, how romantic! I wish guys really did that, it would be awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    BAH, LOL. For an outsider maybe, but its all playing around etc. Anyway, you sure you seen her about? A stalker or something?
    No no nothing like that I swear. I think she is from this area we go to the same bars and I go to school with a couple of the guys she has pictures of on the ukl picture site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    sorry, but get a grip
    Why do you say that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    No, school trip to Trafford for conference instead in March 26th
    Ahhh right.

ReputationRep:
    If it turns out that she is who I think she is I will do it. minus the white steed of course but I will try and sweep her off her feet.

ReputationRep:
    but properly embarrasing if the girl said 'put me down'

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.