Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    but properly embarrasing if the girl said 'put me down'
    Indeed! In fact, come to think of it, I don't even like being picked up by a guy!! one time this guy picked me up in his arms, and I was worrying the whole time that I was too heavy for him, and my head got bashed going through the door... so it's really not a very great experience!!

ReputationRep:
    this guy at school won't leave me alone, it seems everywhere I go he's there - it's kinda embaressing (sp) and scary, so bad that people actually think we're together :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brendan)
    If it turns out that she is who I think she is I will do it. minus the white steed of course but I will try and sweep her off her feet.
    Ummm uhhh yeah ok! Should I be afraid?
    Show me a pic so I can see if you look familiar. Who do you think I am and where exactly do you think you know me from?

(Original post by ]{ingnik)
    but properly embarrasing if the girl said 'put me down'
    lololol i like your humour

ReputationRep:
    #..and they called it puppy loveeeeeeee.....#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    #..and they called it puppy loveeeeeeee.....#
    Ahhh shut up!

Btw, Brendan I talked to chris earlier, he didn't seem to know you. What class are you in with him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Ummm uhhh yeah ok! Should I be afraid?
    Show me a pic so I can see if you look familiar. Who do you think I am and where exactly do you think you know me from?
    No you shouldn't be afraid lol. I'll send you a picture or I'll send it to chris or scott to send you. I've seen you at the ratskellar and at players. I think we even talked a couple of times but you prob would'nt remember me. Im not sure why chris would think he doesn't know me, was he drunk?

ReputationRep:
    No you shouldn't be afraid lol. I'll send you a picture or I'll send it to chris or scott to send you. I've seen you at the ratskellar and at players. I think we even talked a couple of times but you prob would'nt remember me. Im not sure why chris would think he doesn't know me, was he drunk?
    Well I am abit leary.
    When did you see me? I haven't been to either place in a long time. I don't head over to St. College very often, it's too crowded and too many frat boys running around. Your not one of them are you?
    Which Chris do you know? There's 2 of them in the pics. I don't talk to Scott anymore, I don't even think he's in Pa now, I thought he moved down to Miami.
    Anyway why don't you just post your pic up here, what are you afraid of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Well I am abit leary.
    When did you see me? I haven't been to either place in a long time. I don't head over to St. College very often, it's too crowded and too many frat boys running around. Your not one of them are you?
    Which Chris do you know? There's 2 of them in the pics. I don't talk to Scott anymore, I don't even think he's in Pa now, I thought he moved down to Miami.
    Anyway why don't you just post your pic up here, what are you afraid of?
    Got yourself an admirer Infin? Ha! You are such a liar we were just at the ratskellar 2 weeks ago you scag! Oh and I heard Scott moved back up here a couple months ago.

ReputationRep:
    If it turns out that she is who I think she is I will do it. minus the white steed of course but I will try and sweep her off her feet.
    Good luck there you'll need it. Hey I'm available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sage)
    Got yourself an admirer Infin? Ha! You are such a liar we were just at the ratskellar 2 weeks ago you scag! Oh and I heard Scott moved back up here a couple months ago.
    Who's lying!? I haven't been to Ratskellar in over a year.
    Scag???? What's that? I think the bleach is seeping, you scank!

ReputationRep:
    Love- dont be silly, no such thing exists

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.