This discussion is closed.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
but properly embarrasing if the girl said 'put me down'
Indeed! In fact, come to think of it, I don't even like being picked up by a guy!! one time this guy picked me up in his arms, and I was worrying the whole time that I was too heavy for him, and my head got bashed going through the door... so it's really not a very great experience!!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
this guy at school won't leave me alone, it seems everywhere I go he's there - it's kinda embaressing (sp) and scary, so bad that people actually think we're together :rolleyes:
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Brendan)
If it turns out that she is who I think she is I will do it. minus the white steed of course but I will try and sweep her off her feet.
Ummm uhhh yeah ok! Should I be afraid?
Show me a pic so I can see if you look familiar. Who do you think I am and where exactly do you think you know me from?
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
but properly embarrasing if the girl said 'put me down'
lololol i like your humour
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
#..and they called it puppy loveeeeeeee.....#
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
#..and they called it puppy loveeeeeeee.....#
Ahhh shut up!

Btw, Brendan I talked to chris earlier, he didn't seem to know you. What class are you in with him?
Brendan
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Ummm uhhh yeah ok! Should I be afraid?
Show me a pic so I can see if you look familiar. Who do you think I am and where exactly do you think you know me from?
No you shouldn't be afraid lol. I'll send you a picture or I'll send it to chris or scott to send you. I've seen you at the ratskellar and at players. I think we even talked a couple of times but you prob would'nt remember me. Im not sure why chris would think he doesn't know me, was he drunk?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No you shouldn't be afraid lol. I'll send you a picture or I'll send it to chris or scott to send you. I've seen you at the ratskellar and at players. I think we even talked a couple of times but you prob would'nt remember me. Im not sure why chris would think he doesn't know me, was he drunk?
Well I am abit leary.
When did you see me? I haven't been to either place in a long time. I don't head over to St. College very often, it's too crowded and too many frat boys running around. Your not one of them are you?
Which Chris do you know? There's 2 of them in the pics. I don't talk to Scott anymore, I don't even think he's in Pa now, I thought he moved down to Miami.
Anyway why don't you just post your pic up here, what are you afraid of?
Sage
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Well I am abit leary.
When did you see me? I haven't been to either place in a long time. I don't head over to St. College very often, it's too crowded and too many frat boys running around. Your not one of them are you?
Which Chris do you know? There's 2 of them in the pics. I don't talk to Scott anymore, I don't even think he's in Pa now, I thought he moved down to Miami.
Anyway why don't you just post your pic up here, what are you afraid of?
Got yourself an admirer Infin? Ha! You are such a liar we were just at the ratskellar 2 weeks ago you scag! Oh and I heard Scott moved back up here a couple months ago.
Sage
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If it turns out that she is who I think she is I will do it. minus the white steed of course but I will try and sweep her off her feet.
Good luck there you'll need it. Hey I'm available.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sage)
Got yourself an admirer Infin? Ha! You are such a liar we were just at the ratskellar 2 weeks ago you scag! Oh and I heard Scott moved back up here a couple months ago.
Who's lying!? I haven't been to Ratskellar in over a year.
Scag???? What's that? I think the bleach is seeping, you scank!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Love- dont be silly, no such thing exists
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (42)
8%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (41)
7.81%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (126)
24%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (73)
13.9%
No, nothing has changed (160)
30.48%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (83)
15.81%

Watched Threads