Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi Guys

I'm a current third year medic at Keele. I have recently bought a new house on an estate one mile away from Keele Campus. I have TWO rooms to rent out, preferably to Keele Medical students.

One room is a large double, the other is a large single / small double. The rent will be £300pcm for the large room and £260pcm for the smaller. This excludes bills which are estimated at about £40 a month.

The house is brand new, fully furnished, has a family bathroom with bath and shower. (I have an ensuite in the master, so you would only be sharing the bathroom with one other person.) There is a wide screen tv, large fridge freezer, washer, dryer, dishwasher, dining table, nice garden and two little kittens to play with.

Let me know if you are interested. It is perfect for more mature students who don't want to live on campus.
    My email address is [email protected]
    Let me know if you are interested.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.