Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I would be interested to know how Kings and St Georges students have found the pastoral care at their university. I suffer from a mental health problem which could mean I need to use them while at uni and it's one of the factors I'd like to take into consideration before choosing which university to go to.

    Thanks for your assistance
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.