Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'm just wondering if there is anyone here who is, or hoping to study Sociology and Criminology at Huddersfield Uni in 2013.
    I got a Conditional offer on the 3rd of November 12 the day after I sent my UCAS application.

I've already booked my place at Storthes Hall. It's really exciting thinking about starting uni in September and meeting a whole lot of new people.

It would be nice to hear and get to know any other people who are wanting to study Sociology and Criminology or any other social science course.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Emma!

I have received and firmed an offer from huddersfield for criminology!
    And I am also planning to book a room at Storthes ASAP

ReputationRep:
    Hi Eleanna

That's brilliant. You should really get Storthes booked ASAP it takes a while for the cheque to clear. I'm really exacted about starting uni but also nervous because I basically know no one x

ReputationRep:
    Yes I will book a room shortly, just as soon as I finish my finals because right now I have no time to deal with applications and bank issues...

I am also really excited, huddersfield seems ideal for me!
    Well I don't know anyone either, but I think we are all in the same boat! I am sure we will make new friends easily If you happen to have a fb account you should join the "University of Huddersfield Freshers 2013-2014" group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanna)
    Yes I will book a room shortly, just as soon as I finish my finals because right now I have no time to deal with applications and bank issues...

I am also really excited, huddersfield seems ideal for me!
    Well I don't know anyone either, but I think we are all in the same boat! I am sure we will make new friends easily If you happen to have a fb account you should join the "University of Huddersfield Freshers 2013-2014" group.

I've already joined that group Where are you from? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_louisec)
    I've already joined that group Where are you from? x
    oh great then!

Well I am from Greece. You?

ReputationRep:
    Hi i am going to be studying criminology. I dont live to far away but dont know anyone at huddersfield uni and ive never been to the uni either. im very nervous

ReputationRep:
    Hi im going to be studying criminology too, and i have a room booked for storthes =)

ReputationRep:
    I don't live too far away either I kind of know my way around I've been a few times but I won't know anyone either. I think most people are in the same boat. Will be nice to meet loads of new people. I'm quite nervous though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_louisec)
    Hi everyone

I'm just wondering if there is anyone here who is, or hoping to study Sociology and Criminology at Huddersfield Uni in 2013.
    I got a Conditional offer on the 3rd of November 12 the day after I sent my UCAS application.

I've already booked my place at Storthes Hall. It's really exciting thinking about starting uni in September and meeting a whole lot of new people.

It would be nice to hear and get to know any other people who are wanting to study Sociology and Criminology or any other social science course.
    Hi Emma,

I'm Rachel, I am also studying Sociology and Criminology at Hudds, really looking forward to starting what I hope to be a very interesting course tho feeling quite nervous - are you?

Are you settling into your halls this weekend? I live locally and so will just be travelling there for our first day Monday *feeling nervous* lol...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.