The Student Room Group

Any AS/A-Level students work at Next?

I'm just curious to know as I have applied for endless amounts of part-time Next jobs and I haven't received anything. Literally, I honestly think I've applied at least 25 times :colonhash:
Reply 1
I worked at Next last year (AS) twice at different stores and after applying an endless amount of times-probably more than 50/60- I've got an interview at Next tomorrow! :smile: Just keep trying and you'll hopefully get it!
Original post by pessimist
I'm just curious to know as I have applied for endless amounts of part-time Next jobs and I haven't received anything. Literally, I honestly think I've applied at least 25 times :colonhash:

I've applied there twice in the past week, and have got rejected both times :frown: I even mentioned on my application that I'd be able to continue to work there while I'm at uni! They might be considering you if you haven't heard anything yet. It's kinda disheartening that I keep getting rejected, I think my grades give the impression that I'm really antisocial and nerdy but they won't even give me a chance :confused:
Yep. My cousin works at Next and is currently doing her A-Levels.
Reply 4
My friend did, although it was only a temp job during the Christmas holidays.
Reply 5
Original post by mynameisyu
I worked at Next last year (AS) twice at different stores and after applying an endless amount of times-probably more than 50/60- I've got an interview at Next tomorrow! :smile: Just keep trying and you'll hopefully get it!

Thank you! I'll keep at it then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Anime Lover
I've applied there twice in the past week, and have got rejected both times :frown: I even mentioned on my application that I'd be able to continue to work there while I'm at uni! They might be considering you if you haven't heard anything yet. It's kinda disheartening that I keep getting rejected, I think my grades give the impression that I'm really antisocial and nerdy but they won't even give me a chance :confused:

Yeah, it is rather disheartening, especially seeing as you can't even see why you weren't even shortlisted for an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by IzzySaskia
Yep. My cousin works at Next and is currently doing her A-Levels.

Okay, I'll just keep applying then I presume.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I just applied...really nervous!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending