Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE P.E should i be worried watch

ReputationRep:
    Recently i dropped gcse p.e because i was struggling with it, so now i am doing certificate of achievement. Will this affect my chances of getting a job or anything. Without it i am doing 13 gcse's and one as level. Is this enough? My mum says p.e is a waste of time but i'm not so sure! Any comments appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Could somebody please help me and give me advice. I am so worried i might commit suicide!

ReputationRep:
    No you shouldnt be, PE is a good subject to do but it dosnt close any doors to you. I do PE and the reason i think its a good subject because you get excercise and i find it gives you a break from work since i love sport and there is no written cwk. :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtyboy02)
    Could somebody please help me and give me advice. I am so worried i might commit suicide!
    no disrespect but get over it! gcses r nothin to panic about! esp pe, i did it its just an extra qualification in my case but as long as u have maths eng and science i think they matter a lil bit more!!!!!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.