ReputationRep:
    I've just made another thread about a question for dofe, and again I had not a clue where to put it! I've searched for other DofE threads and they are simply all over the place, making it hard for people to find stuff that's already been asked 100 times eg 'What to do for a Gold Residential' some stuff such as volunteering fits neatly into the volunteering forum, but then there's nowhere for anything else.

Therefore I'd like to request a new sub forum for DofE so everything can go in one place - I'm not sure how easy or hard it is for you guys to add stuff like that, but thanks for reading anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly9595)
    I've just made another thread about a question for dofe, and again I had not a clue where to put it! I've searched for other DofE threads and they are simply all over the place, making it hard for people to find stuff that's already been asked 100 times eg 'What to do for a Gold Residential' some stuff such as volunteering fits neatly into the volunteering forum, but then there's nowhere for anything else.

Therefore I'd like to request a new sub forum for DofE so everything can go in one place - I'm not sure how easy or hard it is for you guys to add stuff like that, but thanks for reading anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You've posted in the right place - as the Duke of Edinburgh award is commonly worked towards during your school/sixth form years, the Secondary Schools, Sixth Form and FE College forum is the place to post. :yep: I'm not sure, though, that there would be sufficient interest in a dedicated forum to justify the creation of one at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    You've posted in the right place - as the Duke of Edinburgh award is commonly worked towards during your school/sixth form years, the Secondary Schools, Sixth Form and FE College forum is the place to post. :yep: I'm not sure, though, that there would be sufficient interest in a dedicated forum to justify the creation of one at the moment.
    Okay, thanks for getting back to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.