Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Vampire Diaries Discussion Thread!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if there's another thread already for this but oh well. So how are people finding Season 4? Who do you think will eventually get the "cure" and how?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by As_Dust_Dances_)
    Not sure if there's another thread already for this but oh well. So how are people finding Season 4? Who do you think will eventually get the "cure" and how?

OMGGG I was thinking about making one OMGG IM OBSESSED WITH TVD IM LIKE A MAJOR FANGIRL!!! well, its AMAZING because I love Klaus and Caroline's relationship and I want them to be together, and they've developed them alot this season. I really want Rebekah to get the cure because all shes ever wanted is a normal life so she deserves it the most. Her and Matt can have beautiful blonde babies :yep:
    But I dont know of anyone will take the cure this season, and If they do it will probably be the most unexpected person - Damon.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.