Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am starting SLT at DMU in September and just wondered if any current students could tell me what the timetable is like in the first year. Days times etc and how they are enjoying the course so far. Any info appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering did you sit an interview for this course?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying this year! I'm so incredibly nervous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    I'm applying this year! I'm so incredibly nervous.
    Hey I applied too and they're getting back to me in 10 days :0 do you know if there is an interview for this course or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannonangela333)
    Hey I applied too and they're getting back to me in 10 days :0 do you know if there is an interview for this course or not?
    Yeah I think there's an interview - nervous is not the word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    Yeah I think there's an interview - nervous is not the word
    We'll that makes everything a whole lot worse haha! Same here!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannonangela333)
    We'll that makes everything a whole lot worse haha! Same here!!
    I think it's just the waiting I don't like, I can't think about the interview until it's confirmed (providing I'm not rejected outright lol!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.