Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How much eyeliner is too much? Is there any such thing as the 'right' amount ?

are these toomuch?

ReputationRep:
    IMO, top yes, too much. Doesn't suit her.

Bottom, nice.

I prefer a winged liner myself, even though I am a like a monkey who's got into a woman's purse with make-up, so I hardly ever bother LOL.

By the way, is it just me that finds Kirsten's face bloody annoying?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ultra-liner-waterproof-liquid-liner_model-shot_145110.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  89.4 KB
    Eyeliner like this!
    Top picture looks trashy and Kristen's is okay I guess. I think you can tell the difference between liquid and pencil though. My picture shows a nice swift winged bold black liner, Kristen's is wearing off and meh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's a 'too much', like some people would suit heavier make-up and some people just plain don't.

It also has to do a lot with colour, a ton of black may not look as nice as a ton of purple, especially if your eye colour is complimented by the colour, e.g. green eyes and purple make-up.

And, at the risk of sounding awful, age too - a young adult would suit a racoon look more than someone middle aged.

Just depends on the person, and that they're confident wearing

ReputationRep:
    Although I wouldn't wear as much eyeliner as kristen stewart is wearing, and not all the way around the eye, a lot of it depends on how much eyelid space you have, or how deepset your eyes are. If you have really small eyelids, you can't get away with wearing as much eyeliner as someone with lots of space without looking like you simply have black eyeshadow on!
    Personally I can only wear thin liquid liner because otherwise with my tidgy eyelids, I look like a panda!

ReputationRep:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AKEmYaIfqY...lor.larger.jpg

When you've put that much on, you know you're part panda.

ReputationRep:
    That's like asking "how tight is too tight" in terms of dresses. It totally depends on the persons face/eye shape/style.

ReputationRep:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AKEmYaIfqY...lor.larger.jpg

When you've put that much on, you know you're part panda.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    If you look like you belong on the Endangered Species list, you've gone too far :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    kristen stewart is my girl crush!

ReputationRep:
    It depends on your eye shape and what you're wearing tbh. I think if you have large eyes, you can get away with thicker eye liner.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on your eye shape and what you're wearing tbh. I think if you have large eyes, you can get away with thicker eye liner.
    Think this is about right. I've got fairly big eyes & used to wear a lot of eyeliner. I wear glasses now & if I overdo my eyeliner it looks really obvious so I'm more careful with it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.