Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

West Ham v Manchester United KO 7.45PM watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    So Manchester United can go that little bit nearer if they beat West Ham although I am sure West Ham will make it hard for them, I am gonna say 2-0 to United.

ReputationRep:
    Man Utd XI: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Kagawa, Rooney, van Persie.

#whufc Jaaskelainen, Reid, Nolan, Jarvis, Carroll, Vaz Te, O'Brien, Collins, Demel, Diame, O'Neil

ReputationRep:
    Liking that line-up from United. Should be a fun match.

ReputationRep:
    Very good line up ! Strong midfield and hopefully we can win but upton park has always been a strange ground for us so ill go with 1-1 but hopefully we can do this #come on lads

ReputationRep:
    With Jones in midfield Rooney needs a good game, has to link up with Carrick, Kagawa and RVP as the good passers in our side. Lots of distance between Carrick and Kagawa so if Rooney's off then we'll look disjointed. Think i'd have preferred Nani or Welbeck on the right as they'd come inside and get involved too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Man Utd XI: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Kagawa, Rooney, van Persie.

#whufc Jaaskelainen, Reid, Nolan, Jarvis, Carroll, Vaz Te, O'Brien, Collins, Demel, Diame, O'Neil
    How did you get the line up so early?

Looks solid from United.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KD35)

Looks solid from United.
    Me and Carrick are best mates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KD35)

Looks solid from United.
    SAF --> 'Inside man' at Upton Park --> Twitter --> Tommyjw

ReputationRep:
    I am happy to see Vidic in the line up as I feel he will be important. I hope Rooney has a decent game as otherwise I worry that there may be quite a gap between the midfield and forwards as he is very good at bridging that gap and with Kagawa on the wing, he will be needed. We could have started Nani/Welbeck on the other side which could be useful in cutting inside while offering width if needed.

ReputationRep:
    #COYI

ReputationRep:
    Come on you bubbles!

ReputationRep:
    West Ham Utd 1 - Man Utd 2

ReputationRep:
    Well this is a boring long ball fest.

Still, i'll enjoy seeing Rafael dominate Carroll in the air a few more times

ReputationRep:
    Jesus thats some **** defending

ReputationRep:
    Despite him scoring I think Antonio Valencia isn't very good he's very predictable, and he isn't very technical at all he just runs with the ball that's it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Despite him scoring I think Antonio Valencia isn't very good he's very predictable, and he isn't very technical at all he just runs with the ball that's it.
    A bit like Theo. But Valencia's actually good at crossing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    I know I won't even lie Theo is also very predictable as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Not this season he isn't :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Not entirely sure how Carroll diving at De Gea like that and nowhere near the ball isn't a card.

ReputationRep:
    Carroll's a ****

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 17, 2013
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.