Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

does having 1 testicle mean.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Lower quality sperm count? I need answers, because I have lost one of mine testicles in a football game I didn't protect it during a free kick to the opposition :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidomo)
    Lower quality sperm count? I need answers, because I have lost one of mine testicles in a football game I didn't protect it during a free kick to the opposition :facepalm2:
    You make sperm in your testicles, so you will make half as much. So it will take twice as long for you to produce a full load after running yourself dry( though if your are doing this you are doing it too much).

ReputationRep:
    No reason why the quality of the sperm should be affected. Having one means it will work harder.

So no it won't necessarily be like having half the testis 'power' as the one testicle will work harder to compensate for there not being two.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I feel assured now

ReputationRep:
    ask hitler

ReputationRep:
    how can you lose a testicle in a football game ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izar)
    how can you lose a testicle in a football game ?
    ever heard of testicular torsion? One of my testicle eventually died due
    To restricted blood flow so Doctors had to surgical remove it The ball hit from the side as I was jumping sideways:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    ever heard of testicular torsion? One of my testicle eventually died due
    To restricted blood flow so Doctors had to surgical remove it The ball hit from the side as I was jumping sideways:facepalm:
    oh my goodness i actually didnt think that was possible
    RIP Mr.Testical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izar)
    oh my goodness i actually didnt think that was possible
    RIP Mr.Testical
    A part of me died when they had to remove it

ReputationRep:
    A part of me died when they had to remove it

i dont know what to say...i dont have that emotional bond with my testicles..because i dont have any
    but dont worry, everything happens for a reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izar)
    i dont know what to say...i dont have that emotional bond with my testicles..because i dont have any
    but dont worry, everything happens for a reason
    A girl? I couldn't agree with you more. I won the lotto jackpot last week. ..gods way of saying sorry?

ReputationRep:
    A girl? I couldn't agree with you more. I won the lottery jackpot last week. ..gods way of saying sorry?
    yeah im a girl..

Why does God have to say sorry for what happened to you?
    Was it God who told you not to protect yourself? no..He's given you a brain to use.. its your naivety that got you into this situation.
    i cant speak for God, but maybe He's just giving you something to smile about. Doesnt necessarily mean He's apologising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izar)
    yeah im a girl..

Why does God have to say sorry for what happened to you?
    Was it God who told you not to protect yourself? no..He's given you a brain to use.. its your naivety that got you into this situation.
    i cant speak for God, but maybe He's just giving you something to smile about. Doesnt necessarily mean He's apologising.
    Maybe. But god could have prevented the situation from escalating

Do you believe in God?

ReputationRep:
    Do you believe in God?
    Yes, fully
    do you?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. But god could have prevented the situation from escalating

Do you believe in God?
    God isnt there to babysit you. As i said, He's given you a brain, its your choice whether you use it or not..
    At least next time you know that youve got to protect the one you have left (y)..had to learn the hard way.. sorry mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izar)
    Yes, fully
    do you?
    50/50, I describe myself as agnostic

ReputationRep:
    50/50, I describe myself as agnostic
    can i ask what makes you doubt the existence of God?

ReputationRep:
    It will not decrease sperm quality it will just mean that on average you'll have to shag twice as much to make a baby. Which really is an advantage both when you're trying NOT to have a baby AND when you are trying to have a baby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izar)
    can i ask what makes you doubt the existence of God?
    The complete and utter lack of evidence? The ridiculously low logical probability of him/her/it existing? The hugely convincing explanations for the rise of religion given to us by the benefit of hindsight and vastly improved scientific and general knowledge?

ReputationRep:
    odds are - it means nothing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.