Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My bf and i have messed around before. I am 18 and I have had my period before. I haven't received my period this month and Im worried I may be pregnant. I have been under him with nothing on and hes been on top of me and hes came near my vagina but I dont think any went in. When he fingers me its usually after he cums but he always washes his hands. Im really nervous and i dont know what to do. Help?!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Take a pregnancy test and find out.

ReputationRep:
    You're probably worrying far too much. I very much doubt you are pregnant, it doesn't usually happen *just like that* people can try for a baby for years, having sex every day with no protection and still not conceive

Your period is just late.

ReputationRep:
    Take a test to ease your mind, there is a 0.0001% chance you are pregnant... but take a test to stop yourself stressing as stressing will delay your period more.

ReputationRep:
    stress will delay your period, so just chill for now, there are so many things that can make you late, so the probability of you being pregnant are almost non existent, if you're THAT freaked out that you can deal with the embarrassment of buying a pregnancy test then do that, but honestly, you'll be fine, i always get freaked out too, and I'm on the pill so that's completely irrational.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.