Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I like simple, leather messenger bags but I can't find any in the women's section of stores.

Now I have my eye on this leather messenger bag but it is from the man's section of a brand.

http://www.marcs.com.au/product-deta...5#.UW4snbVgdLc

Would it be weird to use a man's bag? Have any of you done it or seen any one else do it? Did you think it was strange?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyta1)
    I like simple, leather messenger bags but I can't find any in the women's section of stores.

Now I have my eye on this leather messenger bag but it is from the man's section of a brand.

www.marcs.com.au/product-detail.html?styl=11845&clr=BROWN &cat=215#.UW4snbVgdLc

Would it be weird to use a man's bag? Have any of you done it or seen any one else do it? Did you think it was strange?
    I've seen plenty of girls wearing guys clothes. I don't think a bag would be any different!

ReputationRep:
    Well, those bags aren't labelled as 'men only' so anyone can have them Except men cannot have women bags as those ones are a different story :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    This bag look cool and everyone want to look cool. Any one can buy this leather bag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyta1)

http://www.marcs.com.au/product-deta...5#.UW4snbVgdLc

Be very careful.

You may find yourself growing a pair of testicles and a moustache.

ReputationRep:
    That's a really nice bag from a girls POV, I like it! Personally wouldn't fork out that much on a bag that is similar to ones sold for a lot less in various highstreet stores, but I do like it.

Nobody will even notice it's a guy's bag!

ReputationRep:
    I like it and would use it I say go for it!
    Its suuuuuper expensive though! Especially if you're using it for uni books; that heavy weight won't do anything good for the soft leather!

ReputationRep:
    Depends which men the bag belonged to?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.