Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am applying for natural sciences through ucas extra and I'm wondering whether this degree is looked upon in respect of doing chemistry and biology and maths courses. The name, of the degree could be mistaken by employers as a degree covering environmental science or something. Any experiences from anyone who studied natural sciences degree would be useful thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Are you referring to the natural sciences degree at Cambridge University?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam1357)
    I am applying for natural sciences through ucas extra and I'm wondering whether this degree is looked upon in respect of doing chemistry and biology and maths courses. The name, of the degree could be mistaken by employers as a degree covering environmental science or something. Any experiences from anyone who studied natural sciences degree would be useful thankyou
    My friend has and it is widely respected! Natural sciences is essentially covering the basics of science-understanding the fundamentals essentially. It's a great course if you want to go into research/pharmacy or any science field for that matter (obviously excluding engineering!) If anyone does as you what you cover in Natural science then just state the first year modules as they lay the foundation of your degree as a whole!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.