Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For Law, anyone going?

Still haven't firmed yet!

ReputationRep:
    Is this a campus tour as opposed to an open day?

I'm going to be attending the 22nd June open day.
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Lethorio)
    Is this a campus tour as opposed to an open day?

I'm going to be attending the 22nd June open day.
    Departmental open days are different to University-wide open days. Law open days will focus entirely on the department of Law and what it can offer you, the university open days will focus on the university and what it can offer you.

June 22nd is a Campus-wide open day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Departmental open days are different to University-wide open days. Law open days will focus entirely on the department of Law and what it can offer you, the university open days will focus on the university and what it can offer you.

June 22nd is a Campus-wide open day.
    The 1st May seems to be a campus tour though, which is what I was referring to in my initial post. They seem very brief in contrast to the open days/departmental open days.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/unde...s/campustours/
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Lethorio)
    The 1st May seems to be a campus tour though, which is what I was referring to in my initial post. They seem very brief in contrast to the open days/departmental open days.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/unde...s/campustours/
    Ah yeah. Those are literally just a whizz around the campus for an hour or two :yep: . However, it has one advantage over open days, in that you get to see the university when it's in actual operation - instead of on open days when it's in full propaganda mode :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Ah yeah. Those are literally just a whizz around the campus for an hour or two :yep: . However, it has one advantage over open days, in that you get to see the university when it's in actual operation - instead of on open days when it's in full propaganda mode :lol:
    My thoughts exactly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.