Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have my oral exam coming up next week and am very nervous about it! Wondering if people could say which cards they got and the follow up questions they were asked? Would be incredibly grateful!!

ReputationRep:
    I have my AS speaking next week too, im quite nervous (not that this id any help to yoy)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! I also have my exam next week, then two days after I have the same exam in french so I'm fairly nervous! What have you chosen to do for your exposé?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh god that's unfortunate timing our films pans labyrinth and I'm doing it on how the captain represents franco, how about you? Do you know if the follow up questions to our exposé are gonna be directly about our title or will they be more general ones about the film?

ReputationRep:
    My film is "lengua de las mariposas" and my subject is about traditional roles played by the characters in the film I think the questions depend on the film, if the examiner has seen the film then they are more likely to ask specific questions, if they haven't they are more likely to ask things like " what is your favourite scene" and "favourite character".

ReputationRep:
    I have the A2 oral exam next week as well, a bit nervous :/ haha. In my school we're doing are exposés on regions of Spain or Spanish speaking countries, so I'm doing mine on "El Dia de los muertos" in Mexico which has actually been really interesting. Just a little worried about the questions following the exposé, but feel fairly prepared for the stimulus cards. Buena suerte!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently recycling, nuclear energy, terrorism and immigration have all come up has anyone heard of any of the others? Aaah mines at 9am tomorrow morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alibaxter)
    Haha oh god that's unfortunate timing our films pans labyrinth and I'm doing it on how the captain represents franco, how about you? Do you know if the follow up questions to our exposé are gonna be directly about our title or will they be more general ones about the film?
    Hey! I'm on a different board (Edexcel) but I'm also doing Pan's Labyrinth. I was wondering if you wanted to swap notes / points?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.