Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear Mark

I have a question about the evidence I need to send you for my household income. I read that I can be eligible and for the National Schlarship Programme for fee waiver as an EU national at my chosen university, but they told me that I must ask to be income-assessed by Student Finance EU Team and to give a consent that I want to share my financial information in order to "apply" (and my university told me the application is automatic when I told you my income information and they have access to it, when it is before some deadline). How should I ask to be income-assessed by you, when in the application form there is only a question about some scholarships about Health care, I am not eligible for them and I answered no (I am eligible for scholarships and bursaries, but they are not of the following)? Should I send an income evidence anyway, even if I am not asked specially for it?
    Also what does it mean you want the application in black ink? Printed or filled in with a black pen? There are some fields on the application which I could not fill in correctly because it does not let me fill them...

Thank you for your attention. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
    Gloria
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Cherry,

You need to speak to a member of our EU team directly to request the forms your require to be income assessed.

You can speak to them at 0141 243 3570.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.